RABBITS PULSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teammate/s Discussions.

+5
DainiusV
Gabe
HermanE
mick brownhill
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Teammate/s Discussions. Empty Teammate/s Discussions.

Post by Admin Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:04 pm

Good Afternoon, Fellow Mates,~

This first discussion of this topic serves to inform all of you that our current teammate DAVID MUÑOS will, unfortunately, no longer be with us from the start of our next new season, that, being Season 81. The reason for this departure is due to the mate in question, being excluded from the team.

The reasons for exclusion from the Raging Rabbits are due to the following:

+ Continuously neglecting to recharge the supporter credits. (it is highly unfair that all other 9 teammates are prompt to recharge credits and so follow one of our SIGN-ON RULES, and David has ignored this requirement for a very long time, now).

+ Team forum activity has been non-existent. (I can´t remember when last he made the simplest of post)

+ Does not join the rest of the team in normal idle and general chats, questions, answers, opinions, and all else in which the forum is there for.

+ Normal requested posts are equally non-existent from David. (all other 9 teammates make efforts and find a minute or two to post these important posts before and after the races. Important for continuous info and team improvement to all).

+ Failed to keep his word on all the above matters after I contacted him on more than one occasion, where he promised a very long time ago already, that he would very soon and very quickly change it all.

+ Failure to contact us in the team, after being alerted more than once, has made me believe that he has ignored us, been unresponsive and not 100% with the team, by also being a team player.

His only good deed in the team is that he has in fact never missed a race, this is great and what is wanted. He even did very well in one of the previous seasons.

However, a good all-round “team man and mate” is required in order to make a top solid team that functions as one unit with ALL teammates being “the mechanical part” to this “machine”, so to speak. LOL!! And it is in the above reasons, that David very badly misses out on.

We can´t have 9 hardworking and honest teammates fighting for their own goals and also for the important team goals too, and then having one single mate that is sitting in an “island in the sun”, doing very little, and ignoring a great many things.

Ok, mates, there you have it all. And what are the intentions regarding David!

But now we would like a lot of feedback on this issue. You can all respond so that I can have an even better feel on this subject.

Obviously, this is to be kept totally secret from David, because we do NOT WANT him to leave before the season is over because as you know it will mean a BIG CATASTROPHIC PUNISHMENT with the team suffering very, very heavily.

Of, course, you can discuss it quite calmly and safely because David is NOT included in this Private Forum, I DID NOT send him the link!

Mates, thanks for reading, for your time, and then for your comments!

Cheers,
Sad
Tommy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://ragingrabbits.forumeiros.com

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Teammate/s Discussions. Empty Re: Teammate/s Discussions.

Post by HermanE Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:13 pm

As a new member of RR, I find it difficult to have an opinion on this.
I understand that we have made agreements as a team to be part of the team, you must respect these agreements.
For now, I agree with the team's opinion and decision.

HermanE

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:48 pm

Hi,

I wont get into too many discussions over here, to be honest.
Because I mainly suck at presence during the past days/weeks.
Had a lot of work on my plate, I am close in signing a new contract and I may change my workplace in the next few weeks, and the interviews are killing me and my time.

You all know my opinion regarding forum presence and sponsor status: I don't find a need for them to be mandatory.
So, if it would've been only at my decision, I wouldn't kick him out for these items.
He never misses the races and that's whats more important for me. We had guys that talked a lot and missed races. Same goes for the sponsored fellas.

But if it comes to the vote, the majority will decide.

PS: Tommy, I have a lot of experince in administering the phpbb forums.
If you need help with the administration stuff, let me know.

Gabe

DainiusV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DainiusV Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:12 pm

It seems there's only 9 of us in the team, with David's appsense in a forum, some of us post rarely, but they do post and that matters. His post's is non existant, plus he's not recharging his credit's, so that make's it unfair to those who do. I agree with that decision, mates should be somewhat active in a forum, so we could know what's what, now it's like he's playing alone.
DainiusV
DainiusV

https://gpro.net/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=836473

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jim4becker Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:12 pm

I think there are times we all have to pull back for life events like jobs and family, but this seems more of a personality thing where they never were really into it maybe. So I'll go along I think to me things were made pretty clear about participation.

jim4becker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:04 pm

Many thanks for all your replies, mates. Let us wait a bit more for another one or two replies, or anything else that the rest of you might have forgotten and want to add.

After that, I shall do another post to explain to all how the exclusion will be done at the end of the season.

With this, I will add that I have started to scout for a suitable mate to take over David´s place.

I would also like to add that you are indeed very welcome to present possible candidates, you can even talk to them yourselves to see if they're willing to sign and then place them in this forum. Maybe a friend or good manager that you have good relations with etc.

You can then place them...talk about them...in the new topic which I have just made here called "New Candidates". Everybody can then discusses them...and accept them...or not!!

Tommy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hansy Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:46 pm

it is written in the letter that everyone receives when they join the team,
POST regular , i cannot find at David
Whe discuss this already in the race chat
I understand, sometimes whe dont post all the time( including me), but whe have all a familie and a job , so sometimes the time is less
hansy
hansy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mack Cotton Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:10 pm

With the sign on rules, you have to be a supporter and be willing to post in the forum. I think, we all miss forum posts from time to time in the busy periods of our lives and that is okay!

But with David, I cannot remember the last time he has posted. I looked at his driver page recently and it was showing his old driver from November...an important part of a team is to work together to improve yes? I think if he just posted occasionally it would be fine but sounds like he is not interested.

He does not miss races, that is nice! But what is the point of being in a team without some participation once in awhile...might as well be racing solo
Mack Cotton
Mack Cotton

https://www.gpro.net/gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=12046

Back to top Go down

Teammate/s Discussions. Empty Re: Teammate/s Discussions

Post by Bill Shore Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:01 pm

Totally support your proposal Tommy.

I think we would all prefer to be in control or at least have notice of a teammates intention to leave at the end of the season as opposed to a sudden departure a la Scott or the traitorous five of a few seasons ago - most will appreciate the loss of team points and money when this happens.

I find such an event frustrating as it ruins all our hard work for that season and can be demoralising.

I think it is reasonable to expect that in accepting the Sign On Rules when joining that he or she follows those rules to the best of their ability and when a mate wants to leave he or she Signs Off respecting those rules.

Bill

Bill Shore

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by HermanE Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:14 pm

Very Happy

HermanE

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:30 pm

Yes, Herman, that is exactly what I shall propose to him, before deciding on a forced vote for all mates to have him removed. I sincerely hope that he accepts it.

Tommy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Shore Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:37 am

Tommy,

Think Mick/Herman's gentlemanly idea may back-fire if David thinks two fingers to us and leaves promptly. Would it be better to "let him go" after season end so there is no chance of the team's season hard won points & money are jeopardised at all ?

Bill

Bill Shore

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:49 pm

Yes, Bill, I will do it as you say here...let him quit on his own, but only let him know after the season reset is over, which means that he can either accept to leave or we have to fore him out. The problem is if he does pop up quick enough after the season reset to get it over and done with.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:40 pm

Hi Mates,

I noticed something in this last race! David was present (but only online) about 1 and a half hour before the closing of the qualifications deadline. He did his qualifying for the race and then remained online. He stayed online for the whole duration until the end of the race where he watched the race.

But what seemed quite unbelievable to me, is that besides his complete and total team inactivity, he could STILL not find a few "seconds" (never mind minutes), to say, at the very least, the very shortest, "hello", to the team, or anybody else, for that matter. It does indeed show that he is, clearly, far away from the team.

I was actually very surprised because I really thought that this time he was going to say "something", "anything"...but, not a chance!!

It did not go down nicely to me. I think that we are probably too advanced for David´s manner of running his GPRO career. He should rather sign up for one of those really laid back type of teams, who do not have any higher ambitions.

Tommy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:43 pm

I have lately been making further arrangements with Marcel. Will keep you all posted, mates.
Admin
Admin
Admin

DainiusV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:19 pm

Alright, mates, I have just finished typing out the note for David to quit the team. I explained all the reasons and thoughts of the teammates on this issue.

But I will only send it to him as soon as the reset is done so that no damage can be done to us. And given him 24 hours to abandon us.

After that, if there is no response and he doesn't quit, we must unfortunately all place a vote to "kick him out". This we can do in the Raging Rabbits profile page, and under the "team membership" page at the bottom.

Will again keep you informed on the procedures.

Tommy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum